Why should enterprise brands build a D2C website
A D2C ecommerce business model is where enterprise brands sell their products or services directly to end customers. As brands eliminate the middlemen and intermediaries from the sales process, D2C brands are able to sell their products to customers at a much lower price.
With the D2C setup, brands can solidify their online presence and tap into the markets that were otherwise tough to enter. Going D2C comes with a host of benefits for enterprise brands that are aiming for unparalleled growth.
Here are a few reasons why enterprise brands should build a D2C website
- Helps reduce fixed costs and CapEx
- Helps boost profits by removing middlemen
- Allows to experiment with new business models and different strategies
- Gives better control of the brand identity
- Helps leverage omnichannel ecommerce via multiple channels
- Gives access to rich customer data to help implement data-driven strategies
- Helps offer personalized deals and shopping journeys for faster conversions
- Eases the communication process between D2C brands and end-users
- Helps the customers enjoy cost benefits which boost sales
The D2C business setup offers a multitude of benefits to enterprise brands. As brands work towards building a direct-to-consumer website, brands need a robust ecommerce solution. Brands need enterprise-grade features, plug-and-play solutions, etc. to carve a niche in the ecommerce industry.
How can brands build a D2C website easily
Building a D2C website offers new business growth opportunities and boosts sales for the enterprise brand. As brands reach out to customers directly, it is important to build a website that can offer a seamless shopping experience to customers.
The process to build a D2C website can be done in two following ways:
- Build a website from scratch with a skilled and professional team that would require more budget and time as compared to other methods
- Use a turnkey ecommerce solution provider that helps brands go to the market in record time
It is however suggested to use a turnkey ecommerce solution as it saves a lot of time and budget. A turnkey solution provider like StoreHippo, comes with in-built solutions and features eliminating the need for third-party integrations. The StoreHippo ecommerce platform helps brands build tailor-made solutions for their businesses. Built on MACH architecture, StoreHippo helps build personalized and innovative ecommerce solutions for D2C brands.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to build a D2C website with StoreHippo in a few easy steps:
- Buy a domain name
- Choose an engaging website theme
- Upload the product catalouge with a detailed description
- Create mobile apps and build PWA stores to tap the mobile using audience
- Choose the payment methods and integrate shipping channels
- Optimize SEO and market the website to reach a larger audience
With these simple steps of building a D2C ecommerce website, businesses can create conversion-oriented marketplaces in just a few easy steps.
What are the must-have features to build a D2C website
To be able to strategically build and run a successful D2C website, brands need a robust and modern solution provider that comes with a host of features and tools. Every business will certainly have a unique set of feature requirements, however, the ecommerce platform should have the following features for smooth functioning of the ecommerce platform.
- Cutting-edge technology to build a flexible and scalable ecommerce platform
- Order management tools for seamless order management and delivery tracking of the order
- Mobile-first technology to create mobile apps and build PWA stores that can leverage mcommerce
- Advanced marketing tools that help D2C brand reach a wider audience and offer personalized shopping journeys
- Seamless integrations with any third-party apps, marketing tools, or data analytics for a smooth business functioning
- Secure transactions to build customer trust and grow the business
- Omnichannel solutions to help brands reach customers on multiple platforms
StoreHippo ecommerce solution helps create conversion-oriented marketplaces for D2C business models across various industry verticals. The advanced features from StoreHippo help businesses scale their business and manage their day-to-day activities efficiently.
Why is StoreHippo the best solution to build a D2C website
The direct-to-consumer business model is being widely implemented by businesses for all the right reasons. There has been tremendous growth in demand for personalizations, direct consumer interactions, and a seamless shopping experience in the D2C business model.
The future-ready ecommerce platform enables the brands to seamlessly create omnichannel solutions with its headless architecture. It enables the brands to add new customer touchpoints using the same backend and frontend logic and APIs. If the D2C brands want to use their distribution network, StoreHippo helps them build multi vendor marketplaces, multi store websites, multilingual channels for global markets etc. with its out-of-box ecommerce solutions.
The D2C ecommerce brands can easily leverage mobile sales with StoreHippo’s mobile commerce solutions. The StoreHippo solution comes with an in-built mobile apps builder that enables businesses to create Android and iOS mobile apps directly from their dashboard. StoreHippo also helps build PWA stores that look, feel, and work like mobile apps even on entry-level devices, and can also work with poor internet connectivity. As brands build a D2C website with StoreHippo and create PWA stores, they can target customers from tier 3 and beyond cities.
StoreHippo is a fully integrated ecommerce platform that comes with 100+ integrations for various software like logistics, payment gateways, ERP, CRM, POS systems, marketing etc. It offers a host of marketing tools like in-built SEO tools and a powerful discount engine to help D2C brands plan their marketing campaigns and reach a wider audience base. StoreHippo supports a variety of enterprise business models like the B2B, B2C, B2B2C, hybrid etc with its flexible and scalable ecommerce solutions.
Explore StoreHippo’s 300+ enterprise-grade features and tools as you build a D2C website by starting your 14-day free trial now.