What is B2B2C website
A B2B2C website is an ecommerce site where a B2B business partners with multiple sellers or vendors to offer their products and services to the B2C buyers. Since the end buyers of both the parent B2B brand and the partner are the same, they come together to benefit from the B2B2C ecommerce business model. The parent brand bears the responsibility of creating the B2B part of the business and the partners cater to the B2C part of the business model.
Say the brand A is the parent B2B brand, that has built the marketplace, will connect with other businesses as its partners, and use their products to sell to the end customers. Brand A can onboard multiple partners as its sellers but does not produce its own products to sell to the end customers. Here the sellers or the partners use the B2B2C ecommerce platform and other technical solutions like logistics, software, training, etc provided by the parent brand to easily widen their reach and cater to the end users.
Some examples of B2B2C businesses are:
- Zomato: The food delivery giant onboards a large number of restaurants and local food joints as its sellers to offer food to the end customers.
- Urban Company: The service aggregator, Urban Company has a number of service providers listed on its platform for its customers. It offers a range of services like plumbing, car cleaning, AC repair, etc
- Flipkart Grocery: Flipkart has partnered with multiple local grocery stores to offer quick hyperlocal delivery of grocery items to its customers.
Why should businesses build their B2B2C website
Many businesses are now adopting the B2B2C ecommerce business model for a host of business growth opportunities it offers. A B2B2C website can cater to various requirements of the customers. It benefits all the parties involved like the brand owners, business partners, and the end customers.
Here are the benefits building a B2B2C website has for business owners and partners:
For business owners:
- Build brand value by onboarding the best business partners
- Build the business on a zero inventory model
- Easily expand to new industry verticals by onboarding ancillary product sellers
- Get access to vast customer behavioral data
- Plan strategic business moves with the data at hand
For business partners:
- Get access to cutting-edge B2B2C ecommerce platform to reach customers across multiple touch points
- Benefit from the high traffic volume of the enterprise brand
- Boost profits with the help of logistics, customer support, marketing tools etc provided by the B2B2C marketplace
- Implement marketing strategies with the help of customer insights provided by the parent company
- Opportunity to quickly upsell and cross-sell products and services
Businesses can carve their niche in the ecommerce market with the B2B2C business model. It can however be challenging to build and run the B2B2C ecommerce platform seamlessly without the help of a robust ecommerce solution. StoreHippo comes with built-in support for both B2B and B2C business models and offers a gamut of features to smoothly run a B2B2C business.
What are some must-have features needed to build a B2B2C website
To build a B2B2C website, enterprise brands need a turnkey ecommerce solution that helps them cater to the end users through their business partners. A B2B2C business can be a combination of multi-vendor model and multi-store or hyperlocal commerce to offer an advanced buying journey to the end customers.
The must-have features to build a B2B2C marketplace are:
- Advanced future-ready solution to run both B2C and B2B businesses
- Next-gen ecommerce technology to build cutting-edge solutions
- Scalability to help accommodate the growing business needs like adding more sellers and products
- Flexibility that supports customizations and helps build tailor-made solutions
- Built-in feature to help automate the order processes
- Easy management of inventory and shipping
- Support for diverse and hybrid business models like multi store, multi vendor, hyperlocal etc
- Easy personalizations to cater to the unique needs of the customers
- Easy seamless integrations to create out-of-the-box B2B2C ecommerce solutions
With the right set of features and tools, brands can quickly take their business to the market and carve a niche for their brand. StoreHippo offers a comprehensive plug-and-play solution that can be tweaked inside out to customize the brand’s unique requirements.
How does StoreHippo help build B2B2C website
StoreHippo is the right choice for building a B2B2C website for multiple reasons. It offers a multitude of advanced features to help build a tailored ecommerce platform for hybrid business models. StoreHippo helps brands overcome the challenges of building a B2B2C business and enables them to go to the market in record time with its unique features.
Powered by the next-gen ecommerce technology and MACH architecture, StoreHippo is built to handle the complex business requirements of such hybrid businesses. With the headless architecture, StoreHippo gives the creative freedom to build personalized and customized buyer journeys on the B2B2C ecommerce platform. It comes with built-in support for various diverse business models like B2B, B2C, B2B2C etc making it easy for enterprise businesses to combine different models easily and create disruptive ecommerce businesses.
Built on mobile-first technology, StoreHippo offers an in-built mobile app builder that helps enterprises build Android and iOS apps directly from the admin dashboard. Businesses can seamlessly build multiple B2B2C ecommerce mobile apps to engage better with their customers. They can also build PWA stores that look, feel, and work like mobile apps even on entry-level devices.
With plug-and-play multi-vendor solutions, StoreHippo is the right choice to help businesses manage multiple sellers and distributors on their B2B2C marketplace. The native multi-store ecommerce solutions help businesses set-up multiple B2B2C stores and seamlessly manage them from a central dashboard. StoreHippo offers 300+ enterprise-grade features to easily manage the inventory, orders, shipping, invoicing etc on the website.
StoreHippo is a SEO-friendly platform that offers a gamut of built-in marketing features and tools like dynamic marketing pages, blog engine, a powerful discount engine, abandoned cart follow-up, push notifications etc to help businesses market their brand to the end users. StoreHippo is a fully-integrated platform that comes with 300+ API points to help brands integrate with multiple third-party softwares like CRM, accounting, marketing etc. It comes with 60+ pre-integrated domestic and international payment gateways to help offer a frictionless payment process to customers. The B2B2C ecommerce solutions from StoreHippo offer 30+ pre-integrated shipping partners and a built-in delivery boy management software to manage and handle a fleet of delivery boys.
Are you all set to build your B2B2C website with the robust ecommerce solution, StoreHippo? Explore the wide range of features by starting your 14-day free trial now.