Online shopping has changed the way we used to shop a few decades ago. Thanks to the best ecommerce platform in India, businesses from a variety of industries have gone online and brought the bazaar at the doorsteps of every user.
A quick look at the latest ecommerce trends shows clearly the way the Indian online market is poised for growth in the coming years. Some noteworthy stats are:
- The online commerce market revenue for India stands at $40,845m in 2020.
- With an annual growth rate (CAGR 2020-2024) of 12.8%, the market volume would be $66,199m by 2024
- User penetration is 53.2% in 2020 and is expected to hit 67.3% by 2024.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$55.65
This makes it clear that there is a good chance of success for any brick and mortar business that is planning to go online.
How To ChooseThe Best Ecommerce Platform In India
While you can go for a custom solution to launch your business it might not be the smartest choice. It can drain your time and resources if the software solution provider for ecommerce you choose is inexperienced or does not understand your requirements exactly. A safer and cost-effective route is to go with the ecommerce store platform in India that best matches your requirements. It will not only help you roll out your online store in no time but also be available at a fraction of the cost of setting up an entire team of developers.
While there are many vendors in the market the best ecommerce platform in India for your business entirely depends on your requirements, budget and the additional services you expect from your technology partner. Some of the questions you need to ask before finalizing one could be:
- Does it offer everything needed to sell online?
- Is your platform scalable as the business grows?
- Is it easy to customize?
- Is it easy to use or does it need coding skills?
- Do you get drag and drop features to design custom themes?
- Do you get integrated payment and shipping options?
- Does it offer a mobile-ready solution?
- Can you build Android and iOS apps without additional coding?
- Does it offer ecommerce software India only or can it handle global business?
- Does it offer marketing solutions along with discount and blog engine?
- Do you get secure online stores?
- Can you use it for both B2B and B2C business models?
- Can you implement complex ecommerce models like multi-vendor, multi-store, multilingual or any custom business model?
- Can you go for seamless integrations?
- Does it offer a transparent billing structure?
If you get a “YES” for all of the above then you certainly have laid your hands on the right ecommerce software solution for your business.
Advantages Of Using StoreHippo - Best Ecommerce Platform In India For Your Business
StoreHippo advanced ecommerce platform offers all the above features along with a gamut of additional inbuilt features. The objective is to offer an advanced yet easy to use platform that helps in building future-ready online stores for businesses of every type, scale and model. You can not only sell products but also services. Also, the DIY platform is easy to tweak and comes handy whether you have coding skills or just know how to operate a computer. With support for over 40+ payment gateways and integrated logistics solutions, it becomes easy to offer multiple payment channels and easy and fast delivery options to your customers.
Sign up for our 14-day free trial and explore the amazing features which will help your business to reach new markets and customers.