Why it is important for enterprise brands to build their B2B portal in India?
Building a B2B portal in India is no longer an option but more of a compulsion for enterprise B2B brands. Creating an online B2B marketplace is a step toward business growth as a B2B eCommerce website allows businesses to reach more customers, vendors and partners in new markets. Also, by facilitating brands to showcase, buy and sell goods and services online, a B2B portal in India speeds up the sales cycle and accelerates the digital and omnichannel transition for brands.
Enterprise brands that build online stores along with B2B app in India to explore new business opportunities have a higher chance of success. With over 70% of B2B search queries being done on smartphones having a sound mobile commerce presence is important for B2B brands. B2B ecommerce India has reached an inflection point where brands adopting digital channels rapidly can reap rich dividends.
How to build a B2B portal in India?
To build your B2B marketplace in India you can either go for setting up an IT team and building your wholesale website as well as a B2B app in India after numerous iterations and long development and testing cycle. Alternatively, you can opt for turnkey B2B software and build your B2B ecommerce India website much faster.
Businesses planning to make a headstart can go with battle-tested solutions to build a B2B portal in India. Here is the process to follow to launch your wholesale website :
Step 1: Review the turnkey online B2B marketplace solutions and opt for one that offers a feature-rich platform
Step 2: Book a domain name for your brand which can be same or different from your registered company name
Step 3: Choose a suitable plan from your solution provider and build a conversion oriented B2B portal in India for your brand
Step 4: Onboard sellers, distributors, suppliers and manufacturers on your online B2B marketplace
Step 5: Integrate with payment and logistics solutions to make checkouts and fulfilment quick and streamlined
Step 6:Plan strategic marketing to create a buzz about your brand
Step 7: Set up support team to help your sellers and clients with their queries
Step 8: Customize your site for your unique brand requirements, create strategic marketing campaigns and get your business rolling.
That all you need to take your B2B brand online and start selling to a wider audience base across new geographies and customer segments.
With extensive features designed for the Indian markets, StoreHippo offers a cutting edge B2B Ecommerce platform for businesses of every scale and size. Businesses planning to grow in global markets can also use the inbuilt go global features to quickly reach new markets internationally.
How to grow your business through your B2B portal in India?
The aim of building a B2B marketplace in India is to modernize your brand, have a strong digital presence and to grow to new markets. To fulfill these goals you should consider the following while planning your business strategy through your B2B ecommerce India website and apps:
- Go with a technically advanced B2B website builder that can take care of your current as well as future requirements
- Design your B2B marketplace in India in a way that it is engaging and makes ordering easy for your customers
- Customize your design theme to build personalized landing pages for different buyer segments
- Enhance personalization by offering your customers a B2B portal in India where they can opt for their preferred language, currencies, payment options, fulfilment partners etc.
- Add relevant custom forms, RFQ forms, enquiry forms and other types of enquiry and suggestion forms which help you automate your queries and shorten the sales process
- Create multiple touchpoints so you can connect with your customers on your online marketplace, B2B app in India, social media pages, through PWA stores and any other new-age channels preferred by your clients
- Plan personalized deals for your B2B ecommerce India customers based on their location, order size, product size etc.
- Offer separate dashboards to your vendors so they can manage their products, orders, clients and delivery agents on their own
- Make checkouts easy and frictionless by offering multiple payment options to your customers
- Streamline fulfillment by automating the shipping processes and optimizing your shipping costs by using multiple logistics partners as well as your own fleet of delivery boys
StoreHippo wholesale ecommerce platform not only helps brands build a future-ready B2B portal in India but also helps them make their processes more efficient through automation. The inbuilt B2B features ( RFQ, multi pricing, restricted login, customizable forms, tiered pricing, credit management, MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) etc.) make it possible for wholesale brands to process requests faster.
Inbuilt support for comprehensive vendor management, multi store set up, multilingual and multi currency sites, powerful tax engine and discount engine make it possible to run the show effortlessly and also grow the brand with personalized deals and offers.
Why is StoreHippo the best ecommerce platform to build a B2B portal in India
StoreHippo the most flexible ecomemrce platform to build B2B marketplace in India comes with 300+ built-in features and 150+ integrations. The inherent scalability and support for advanced business models ebanles brands to build the most amazing B2B ecommerce stores and apps. With MACH (Microservices, API-first, Cloud-native, Headless) architecture at its core, StoreHippo helps in building innovative solutions that enable B2B brands to disrupt the market with unique and hybrid business models.
Thanks to the decoupled headless architecture StoreHippo powered B2B marketplace in India can easily add new customer touchpoints using the same backend logic and APIs. This reduces the go to market time substantially and helps brands reach new customers and vendors by digitising various new-age sales channels.
Built on the mobile-first principle StoreHippo comes with its own mobile app builder that can create B2B apps for the marketplace website. Also, StoreHippo has inbuilt apps for the vendors, admins, delivery boys etc. and makes it possible for the B2B ecommerce India brands to run their business from anywhere in the world.
The PCI-DSS complaint StoreHippo platform offers multi-level security in the form of audit ogs, restricted logins and inherent security of cloud infrastructure. StoreHippo has powered a number of successful B2B brands in India.
Planning to get started with your B2B portal in India? Check out the amazing B2b features from StoreHippo and read the success stories to now how to use these features in real life B2B use cases. Explore our comprehensive B2B ecommerce features by booking your free demo right away.