Are you a person with a passion to excel? Whatever be your line of profession, we have an opportunity that allows you to follow your dreams. So all you marketing gurus/ web designers/ developers/ testers/ nerds/ geeks/ freshers and all the others; come, let’s think out of the box together! Push the boundaries, hone your skills, be the star that is followed!
Be the next member of the family of enthusiastic professionals! Keep looking out for new openings and join us.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +919910080725
Experience : 1-3 Yrs
Job Summary :
You’ll work in a variety of languages and technologies, and on multiple parts of our platform including front-end and back-end components. If you enjoy working on APIs, web apps, asynchronous message processing systems, and desktop applications, we would love to hear from you.
The project is based on the MEAN (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js) stack.
Experience : 2-4 years
Experience : 2-4 Yrs
● Candidate will be working on SAAS based E-Commerce platform and will be responsible for front-end design and development of high-quality responsive themes for the platform.
● The platform is built on latest Mobile First MEAN stack (MongoDB, ExpressJs, AngularJS, NodeJS) and will have exposure to latest trends and best practices in web
and mobile technology.
● We are looking for a rockstar front-end ninja who is self-motivated, passionate towards his work and has an insatiable desire to learn.
Skills Sets Required
● Expertise in one or more CSS frameworks e.g. Bootstrap, Angular Material etc.
● Should have a good eye for aesthetics: fonts, layouts and colour theory.
● Should be resourceful to suggest different references to help get the work done faster and efficiently.
● Strong experience and expertise in producing a responsive design that works seamlessly across different browsers and mobile devices.
● Passionate candidate with a willingness to explore and propose interesting solutions to client business problems.
● Should be able to approach development with modularity and reusability of code in mind.
● Flexible to accommodate shifting priorities and the challenges associated with rapid prototyping and Agile methodologies.
● Should be self-motivated and work without requiring supervision.
● Candidate must be in sync with recent design standards and trends
Do you enjoy working with highly visible websites. Join our team and as we respect creative flair, versatility and originality of our Deigners Ninjas.
Experience: 3-5 Years
Develop rich web applications.
Should have strong colour sense and have experience working on Website, Themes and designing layouts.
Gather inputs from various teams(creative writers, customer support etc.) and create attractive designs for various purposes.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required