Are you a person with a passion to excel? Whatever be your line of profession, we have an opportunity that allows you to follow your dreams. So all you marketing gurus/ web designers/ developers/ testers/ nerds/ geeks/ freshers and all the others; come, let’s think out of the box together! Push the boundaries, hone your skills, be the star that is followed!
Be the next member of the family of enthusiastic professionals! Keep looking out for new openings and join us.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +919910080725
Experience : 2-4 Yrs
● Candidate will be working on SAAS based E-Commerce platform and will be responsible for front-end design and development of high-quality responsive themes for the platform.
● The platform is built on latest Mobile First MEAN stack (MongoDB, ExpressJs, AngularJS, NodeJS) and will have exposure to latest trends and best practices in web
and mobile technology.
● We are looking for a rockstar front-end ninja who is self-motivated, passionate towards his work and has an insatiable desire to learn.
Skills Sets Required
● Expertise in one or more CSS frameworks e.g. Bootstrap, Angular Material etc.
● Should have a good eye for aesthetics: fonts, layouts and colour theory.
● Should be resourceful to suggest different references to help get the work done faster and efficiently.
● Strong experience and expertise in producing a responsive design that works seamlessly across different browsers and mobile devices.
● Passionate candidate with a willingness to explore and propose interesting solutions to client business problems.
● Should be able to approach development with modularity and reusability of code in mind.
● Flexible to accommodate shifting priorities and the challenges associated with rapid prototyping and Agile methodologies.
● Should be self-motivated and work without requiring supervision.
● Candidate must be in sync with recent design standards and trends
Experience : 2-4 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Develop sales enablement processes, procedures and best practices. Work with sales reps to improve prospect targeting, pipeline activities, and conversions.
Provide ideas for redesign of our corporate website, providing ideas to improve design, engagement, and conversion rates.
Direct social media, SEO, and SEM strategies for the marketing team.
Run pay-per-click campaigns.
Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns
We are looking for creative designers who have a creative flair, versatility and originality with proven graphic designing experience.
The Creative Designer would be responsible For:
Design Graphics, web banner ads, brochures, mailers, templates,visiting cards, ad design, banners, catalogue.
Creating videos for YouTube and other social media channels.
Optimizing images for various advertising platforms like Google, Facebook, etc.
Gather inputs from various teams(creative writers, customer support etc.) and create attractive designs for various purposes.
Desired Candidate Profile
Hands on experience on latest Adobe creative suite. Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw.
Must have worked on the responsive websites design creation for E-commerce websites
Demonstrate an understanding of web technologies and a strong grasp of the tools.
Ability to multitask with accuracy.
Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Must have innovative and out of box imagination.
Knowledge of HTML will be an added advantage.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required