Like other important components of your business, your website does play an insanely important role for your ecommerce.
Is having a website enough?
If you want your customers to continue to shop from your store, your website must have functionality, design, and capability.
After all, it boils down to offering amazing customer experience.
And this is where the importance of the best ecommerce site builder comes in!!
Interesting Facts about Ecommerce You Must Know
Here are some of the interesting facts about the ecommerce industry you must know.
- The revenue of the eCommerce industry is expected to increase to $120 billion in 2020 that sums up to annual growth of more than 50%. (ASSOCHAM and Forrester).
- The number of consumers who preferred to make an online purchase through smartphones has increased to more than 80%. Moreover, mobile shopping has become the most preferred mode of online shopping across the globe. (Statista).
The growth in the ecommerce industry, as you could see, has given a boost to the growth of the ecommerce software industry as more businesses set up websites to take advantage of the consumers running after the online shopping trend.
But before you engage in software tools more often, you must adhere to selecting the best site builder for your ecommerce store.
Benefits of Choosing an Ecommerce website builder for your business
Here’s the list of the benefits of choosing the right site builder for your ecommerce store.
- Growth in your Brand Name: With the best ecommerce website builder, you can design and customize your online store with just a few clicks. This helps attract your customers and their positive reviews, ultimately beneficial for your business growth.
- All-in-One Features: Website builders for your store can let you access a ton of features, eliminating confusion and miscommunication.
- Save Significant Time: From product listing to sales, you can easily monitor and manage your online store with ease.
- Your Business is Accessible 24/7: You can easily manage your business from the comfort of your home, anytime.
- Cloud Storage & Security Measures: From site maintenance to technical nits-bits. You don’t have to worry about data backup or security.
- Cut down Your Management Cost: There’s no need to rent a high-end space or team of the store. You easily manage your store.
How an Ecommerce Site Builder can help grow Your Business Significantly?
Here’s the list of the reasons that show how the right website builder for ecommerce can grow your business. Let’s discuss them in detail.
1. Scalability: When you have the best ecommerce site builder for your online store, your website would be significantly scalable that helps support your business operations. Because auto-scalable services are inbuilt in a site builder, the peak load seasons can be easily managed without consuming much time.
2. Multiple Customization Options: From changing the theme to modifying your checkout options, always choose a store builder that offers multiple customization options. This would let you offer a memorable buying experience and make necessary changes whenever you want.
Here’s the list of the things you can change;
- Color options
- The placement of different elements on the page
3. Pre-Defined Marketing Tools: One of the biggest advantages of having the best ecommerce site builder is that they come with a multitude of in-built marketing tools. By effectively utilizing them, you may create customized marketing pages and run promotions, offers, and discounts. Consequently, you’ll likely to get a better return on investment (ROI) in the long run.
4. Mobile commerce: because your customers are using smartphones, you must use the right store builder to build M-commerce for your business. This would let you easily engage your customers with stores that function exactly like what native mobile apps do on all devices.
Because customers, nowadays, look for ways that can save their effort, money, and time in shopping, there’s nothing better than Mcommerce. With mobile commerce, it would be easy for your customers to discover the products without travelling to the store to purchase their needs.
And when customers get to know about your app, your business is likely to grow.
Tip: To reach customers better and boost conversion, make sure you build for Android and iOS platforms.
5. Robust Content Tools: You must look for the right tools that can help you build your brand recognition. With the right content management system, you can easily create informative and high-quality content to target your audience and sort out their issues. Doing so would help you create a loyal customer base that’ll keep coming back to your site for purchase.
6. Real-time Communication: Many site builders for ecommerce come with tools that help you improve your communications using real-time notifications (email, SMS, and push). Along with your ecommerce software, this would help you in converting your customer faster and better.
7. Hassle-free Integrations: Website builders may allow you to organize sales across all channels into one central interface. This would allow you to easily track every order’s shipping requirements, promotions, and inventory details to make your process hassle-free and smooth.
Doing so would help you save significant time and effort and you can utilize them in other core operations of your business.
Tip: If you want to find out the best value for your website, don’t forget to evaluate your budget and ensure these features should be on your priority list.
The Bottom Line
For many small and medium-scale businesses, using the best ecommerce site builder is intuitive and the right way to build an online store.
If you’re looking for an all-in-one solution for building an ecommerce site, then make sure you consider whether your site builder has all these features.
With flexible payment options, round-the-clock tech support, and multiple customization options, website builders can provide you with the tools you need to help your ecommerce business succeed.
Before you make the final decision explore the available best ecommerce site builders that help you build an optimized and conversion-oriented website.